Time has moved on somewhat since these articles were first written – suffice it to say that the ‘new Dancer‘ featured in these musings became Squire of Mersey Morris in 2020.
What follows is the un-expurgated personal musings of a ‘young’ man drawn from the ‘dark side’ of the Wirral to join ‘the Morris’ and find his personal………
Please be aware names have not be changed to protect anybody.
His latest musings will be at the top of the page, and just keep reading if you wish to follow the story back to time immoral.
- The highlights and lowlights of my first year; or why?
- Of Dragons in the forest and Dolphins amongst the cow pats; or when is a ring not a ring?
- The end of the practice season and the start of the summer season; or why am I up at this ungodly hour?
- Boxing Day Revels and New Year’s Day Smarties, or how I did it in public for the first time
- Baldricks and Bell-pads, or How I got my Ding-a-ling (Nov 2012)
- The rudiments of the art, or how I learnt I have three left feet (Later in Oct 2012)
- The fateful meeting, or how I became a would-be Morris Man (Oct 2012)